LOVE YOU DAD!

The First Picture is of Kshitij & Second one is Me with Papa!

No Guru, No God mean more to me than my Papa ... He is my God, And I worship him so much.
Today on the occasion of Father's Day I have written a letter to him, good 3 page letter.
Feeling so good now.
I told him how much proud & खुशनसीब I am that I am His Son.
that He didn't tell me how to live, but that I watched him doing so & That was enough.
&
I wrote many things else, remembered my childhood days.



I just love him so very much. He is my Life, my God, my Everything ...


Papa, Really grateful for the life You have given me. Best Education, schools & colleges.

For Pocket money & silly expenditures. 
For all my nonsenses & For my Stupid Acts 

For all the things which I am not even aware of. 
Basically, 
Every Single thing ... 


You are the Reason I am, 
You are all my Reasons ...

You spoiled me & yes thus I am so very Dependent on You, can't walk a mile or take a decision or do anything.
Bahut pareshaan karta hu naa aapko?

Love You, Dad.

Love You So Very Much.






1 comment:

  1. hey really touching and infact best way to show your love and gratitude towards your papa...

    ReplyDelete